Returns policy Credits policy
Returns policy, change and cancellation of orders:
A request for a refund, change or cancellation of a transaction will be forwarded to the website by one of the means of communication listed at the bottom of the regulations.
- Refund, change or cancellation of an order of products will be possible with a refund or exchange within a period of up to 14 days after the customer receives the order.
- The refund will be made by the payment method in which the customer placed the order.
- If the refund, change or cancellation is requested after 14 days of receipt of the order, a request for a refund, change or cancellation of a transaction will be possible subject to the sole discretion of the site.
- Returns, changes or cancellations will be approved after the customer receives a written notice from the site confirming this.
- In the event that the refund, change or cancellation was made because the customer regretted (and not due to a defect or non-compliance) and was approved by the site, the following instructions will apply:
6.1. The customer will return the product to the site (at his own expense) when it is closed in its original packaging;
6.2. The product is not used of any kind;
6.3. The product will be returned with a transaction invoice or transaction proof;
6.4. The costs involved in returning the order will be borne by the customer;
6.5. They will charge a cancellation fee of 5% of the product amount or NIS 100 (whichever is lower).
- In the event that a refund, change or cancellation was made due to a defect in the product, the responsibility for collecting or replacing the defective product from the customer will apply to the site and the site will take care of the replacement of the product.
- A product that is defined as defective by the customer will be inspected by the site. If after checking the site the product is found to be OK, the customer will not receive a refund and will be able to request the product to be sent back to him subject to payment of shipping once again.
- The aforesaid in section 8 above is subject to the provisions of cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Cancellation of Transaction) Regulations, 2010 and the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981.